I got this Amazon gift card for participating in a survey about Eli and his stay in Primary Children's Medical Center. [My post about these surveys HERE]
What in the world to buy?!
Then I heard this interview with Caroline Kennedy, and her new poetry book for children. Solid. I'm getting that. Plus another one of her books!
The pictures are gorgeous, the poems are fun, and the boys will actually want to read a few each night (when I remember to bring them down).
![]() |
| Books on my lap. And yes, I am wearing a blue bathrobe. It's my "Matt's Deployed Uniform"! |
![]() |
It's pretty much about misplacing things, which happens to me all the time! Even as I type I don't know where my wedding ring is, nor where my spare 4runner key is located. Oh, I'll find them, know worries. But there is defiantly daily frustration when dealing with my brain.
Bad Morning
by Langston Hughes
Here I sit
With my shoes mismated.
Lawdy-mercy!
I's frustrated!


1 comment:
Did you watch her interview on Stephen Colbert's Show? That's where I saw the book.
Post a Comment