Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Madison and Spencer :: Rehearsal Dinner

The youngest in my family is now married!  Wow!  I'm the oldest of 3 girls, and now we are all hitched to good men.  We have to laugh cause each one of us has married someone around 6 foot tall, blond hair and blue eyes, and each spouse is the oldest child in his family.   Plus all being from the American West, plus all being returned missionaries for the LDS church, plus all being athletes, plus all being a tad bit of a punk.  

Since I don't want to do a post with a billion photos, I'll do 3 separate ones, each with just a million photos.  

I sure enough did get out our DSLR!  It was happy to see, and happy to be used.  
Friday afternoon, around 4pm, the family and close friends that were in town came together for a pretty fun meal at a local catfish restaurant.  It was really a lot of fun to catch up with family that I haven't seen in a while, plus met Spencer's family.   My boys did well, though started to get pretty antsy towards the end--needing to run around, and all that.  

After the meal I handed the boys over to the teenagers in the group, and the adults went to the Birmingham Temple for Madison.  What an amazing experience!  Love the House of the Lord.  And being there with all my sisters, and my parents, what an opportunity.  ((learn more about temples here))  The boys had a fantastic time drinking apple juice, eating cookies, and watching Shark Week at the hotel.  Memorable night for all of us! 

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...