It's hard to explain to people how truly and utterly obsessed Matt can become about a thing that interest him. He is one very focused dude. And he's a research whiz. I'm always a little nervous when he has too much free time, cause he then starts to look things up and read articles and reread articles and go into forums and then he has the undeniable need to apply his completed knowledge. He typically applies his focus onto two main areas 1) music/guitars, and 2) cameras and photography. All good things, for sure. He has hobbies and skill sets that are pretty amazing.
This new camera of his has been really fun to have in our home. He can really mess with settings and apply his knowledge in ways that he hasn't been able to before. When I upload the camera there are always photos of random things that Matt has been taking photos of. Nothing too crazy, but just little things. These photos make me laugh! Matt's always messing around!
 |
| Self portrait |
 |
| Selfie with a DSLR |
 |
| Thanks Babe, I'm flattered for this pic. |
No comments:
Post a Comment