"Um," he hesitates, "yeah, I guess I could."
We determined that he hadn't skated in about 12 years. He was nervous, I was nervous, but the boys had complete confidence in him.
When we arrived there was no one there. So apparently anytime before noon is perfect time to get the area to ourselves! The boys loved taking their bikes and scooters on the new equipment; however the "little hill" was the most popular. (Titus ran the whole time. His feet are his freedom.)
It took Matt about 5 minutes before his confidence came back. Apparently he used to be really good, like place well in competitions and everything. This was my first time to whiteness his awesomeness, and it was awesome! (I have balance and coordination like an 18 month old, so really the fact that he could go up and down on ramps really wow-ed me!)
It was fun to see the boys learn from their dad and try new things.
But once the teenagers and such started showing up and skating for realz, it was time to go. Little kids easily got in their way!
The one Epic Fail was when Matt and Isaac crashed. I was able to get that on video! I should post that soon, haha. Pretty awesome.
![]() |
| Watch Eli in the background |
![]() |
| And crash! (And the least flattering jacket ever created. Awful!) |
![]() |
| Where did Eli go? |
![]() |
| I. Don't. Skate. |
![]() |
| But Matt does! |







































No comments:
Post a Comment