He was released from the hospital yesterday, and checked into an intense physical therapy rehab place(?). There he will get hours of therapy each day, with rest in the afternoon. Just what he needs--he's really ready to see how much he can push his body.
I'm not sure of I'm visiting Bama next week or not...
... Matt is leaving on Thursday for his grandmother's funeral (his mom's mom). She died yesterday morning. Her passing wasn't unexpected, for she had been sick for a while.
It's good that Matt's going, for many reason. He hasn't seen his family since before he left for the last deployment, or when we moved from Idaho (so over a year for his parents and two years for his brother and other relatives); and he hasn't been to Canada since Isaac was 1 years old.
1 comment:
Good news Shannon, great news. I'm so happy for your father.
I hope Matt has a great time.
Thinking of you guys xox
Post a Comment