Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A House Full of Boys


Heading out to church, and all matching! 


Eli crying. He is very good at that. And so cute dressed up! Thanks Lindsey for the bodysuit!


Isaac enjoying cinnamon rolls and watching the Spoken Word. 
I am trying to make cinnamon rolls and the Spoken Word a Sunday Tradition.


Matt put Isaac to bed with nothing in it. Come in two hours later and this is what we see.


Eli loving the bath! 
Notice the bluer hands, product of a fit before hand. We are starting to notice the blue more. Just what happens when you have a three chamber heart.

On Sunday, after changing Isaac's and Eli's diaper, I turned to Matt and said, "I am surrounded by testosterone!"
I love these boys. Oh how they fill my heart! And even though I get tired of the same blue shirts, I would not trade them for anything in this world. 
Eli is sleeping 6 to 8 hours each night! Yes! He is a bit of a crier, so one of the things I do to calm him down is give him a bath. He loves the bath! He kick and splashes like crazy. Which I think is pretty unique for a 2 month old. 
Isaac is starting to really enjoy the summer. He is a boy! He thinks burps and little poots are the funniest thing. He goes to bed with his favorite pair of shoes on, and currently he is in love with airplanes. But last week it was farm houses. Who knows what it will be tomorrow! Though he has a pretty limited vocabulary, it does not mean he has a limited personality. That boy will talk to me non-stop, half of which I don't pick up. Today I had some spicy chips out, he came up to me and said, "Yum, mommy!" Took a chip, bit it, then yelled "EW!" and throughs the chip down. He then showed me his corn chips, "See mommy, yum!" 

2 comments:

Britney said...

I'm doing pretty good! Gearing up for our big move this fall & then who knows from then! I'm glad I found ya too & It'll be so much fun to keep in touch this way!! Your boys sound like they keep ya laughing!

Dana Scarbrough said...

Don't listen to him! I don't want Isaac to convince you solely of what is "yum" or not lol. That's cute that he drags everything into bed. Poor Eli, blue hands are scary, but he is big and strong and GROWWWING!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...