Friday, October 16, 2009

Photo Booth + New Glasses

Me and the boys had a fun time yesterday playing on our Mac's Photo Booth
These are a few of the pictures: 






Do you like my new glasses? Yup, I wear glasses, have been since the third grade. Only need them for reading and such, so I don't show them to the outside world too often. My last pair are 5 years old: don't fit the head, prescription outdated, and deep scratches on the lens. Needed a new pair desperately, but thought it would be too expensive. But the Rexburg Vision Center offers a "budget" deal, the frames and prescription lenses for only 90 bucks! Not too bad, eh? My ears are lopsided, and glasses really display the crookedness of my face, but thats okay.  

Oh, Matt and I have been doing more and more photo shoots. 
Check Matt's out HERE
Check Mine out HERE

2 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

Not too bad!!

Sarah said...

Cute glasses... and funny photos! I love seeing your photography all over other people's blogs. You are so good. Keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...