Eli has curly, curly hair. Surprised? Us too.
But it only curls when wet or in places with high humidity. For instance when the humidifier is in his room his hair expands 4 inches! Eli's hair has volume, movement, and attitude. Which, come to think of it, describes his personality.

He is one year soon, so that means FIRST HAIR CUT! It went well. Smiled most of the time. I think the buzzer tickled his brain.

I keep looking at this lil man, shocked at the transformation this hair cut has brought. Seriously, he looks like he has grown to a man! No longer the baby baby. But that didn't keep me from rocking him back to sleep this morning. Until he is really grown I am entitled to as much rocking as I want/need.
Can you see his scar? Looks good, no?

6 comments:
*squeezing Eli from afar*
Shannon, his scar has improved so much. I think Eli and Zach have similar hair, curly with a mind of its own. I've already cut Zach's hair a few times. I wish he was as happy as Eli looks in his first hair cut pics. Cute little man!
Oh man he looks like Isaac in that last picture with his curls chopped off! What a cutie :)
Our babies are getting soo big! His scar looks great. By the way Nate got into the University of Utah so looks like both of our husbands ended up back where they grew up.
I cracked up when I saw the pic of him getting the haircut. He looks very happy. Love his new look. He looks so grown up!
he looks so grown up with his hair cut!he's so handsome! and he looks amazing, i wonder who the new little man will look like?
Post a Comment