Saturday, April 3, 2010

Out Of Office...

To Indianapolis, Indiana!

Matt is home alone with the boys, being such a good daddy. He has all the Easter stuff together, is handling a whinny teething Eli, and is fixing Isaac's owies when Isaac falls off the trampoline--all by his lonesome self! (Matt's parents happen to be out of town this weekend.)

And here I am with my parents and two sisters for 5 whole days, in a hotel with no curfew and can stay up as long as I want and not have to worry about nap times or any of that stuff. Wow. Never have had this expereince.

Oh, why am I here? For the NCAA Basketball National Championship Games: THE FINAL FOUR! Already have a sweet shirt, and getting ready to go the chapmpionship on Monday night! Hope to see Duke there, along with Butler. My sister went with my father tonight to the two final four games, and then me and my other sister will go to the championship game.

Many pics to come...

3 comments:

KatobanBlessings said...

I watched it on TV:) Good for you girl! What a treat...Indianapolis is beautiful(well, four years ago, it was)i liked it.
Well have fun my friend. The boys will be fine!

Amy said...

That sounds dreamy! Have a great time.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Wow, have fun!! And yay for Duke and Butler being there!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...