Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Correction + Some

Just wanted to correct an error in the post: Matt's Mission 
  • He served from 2002 to 2004
Also wanted to mention 
  • It is 6 years this month that Matt was called off his mission to do a deployment to Iraq 
Why do I forget these things when writing/positing?! 

And... 
  • The oil spill in the Gulf really, really makes me sad. The Alabama and Florida panhandle beaches are my favorite! I'm sad for wild life, environments, ecosystems, and businesses of course. But this spill is ruining my daydream of a beach vacation! 
  • I'm finally catching up on all the laundry! So happy. 
  • I think I'm going to start rereading The Chosen. Great novel.
  • Our living room is currently a mini basketball court. Pretty fun to watch these boys (with Matt as the coach) play together. It is more like basketball-wrestling-tag team-furniture hopping, soon to catch on in the major population I'm sure.  
That's all I have folks! Enjoy your week.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

I haven't read The Chosen. I'll have to check it out. I love new books. I'm also getting caught up on laundry. I love vacations, but I hate doing the laundry afterward.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...