Monday, May 17, 2010

Life, Easier Everyday


This is Isaac

This is Isaac shooting hoops:

Isaac's love of shooting hoops has greatly increased the past week. His aim is better, he is perfecting his jump shot, and is even working on a "lay up." (It's more like running at the goal and shooting before smashing into the post.)


This is Eli:

This is Eli drinking with a straw:

This past week Eli discovered how to drink with a straw. Which is something we have been working on for a while. Man, what a talent to have! Now we no longer worry (too much) about what we need to pack in the diaper bag. If the bottle is forgotten, no problem! He can drink out of a cup.

Life, it gets easier everyday! 

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you sure you didn't photo shoto shop Eli's eyes so they'd be that blue? (kidding) They are so beautiful and he is too cute. Hope you're feeling well and not overwhelmed. I wish we could hang out. call me if you need to chat.

Michelle said...

Sorry! shoto... what's that? Maybe I should proofread my comments. Love ya!

Dana Scarbrough said...

what cuties! Mad skills boys, mad skills.

KatobanBlessings said...

Had a laugh..they are so cute Shannon.

Ila said...

What beautiful little boys! And I have to ask...are Isaac's shoes on the wrong feet? And he can still play? What talent! :) I LOVE the pic of Eli climbing the ladder. Too cute. Hope you're able to keep at least some of your food down...it truly is the small steps forward that can sometimes make the biggest difference.

Davis said...

Eli looks so much like Matt in the last pic! Crazy. I wonder who the little guy on the way will look like.

Linford Family said...

Cute boys!! You look super cute too-it's getting pretty close now isn't it?

Kristina said...

It's nice when your kids learn something new that makes it easier on you. I'm still working on the whole potty training bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...