- Follow my heart and go into Anthropology. This probably requires a PhD in the end. Then go into university to teach.
- Go back and get another bachelors in Landscape Architecture, followed by a masters, then become a sweet landscape designer.
- Go back and get another bachelors in English, followed by a master in library and information science, become a librarian!
- Fill medical school requirements, enter medical school, probably specialize in Cardiology, and become a Cardiologist. (Kinda feel I'm half way there anyway, with Eli and all.)
- Or a physician assistant.
- Or a super skilled ultrasound technician.
One of my problems is that I love school so much that I cannot decide what I want to do. The list above is a portion of the things I have thought about.
One day I'll enter school. One day I'll figure it out. I may be 60 by the time it is all over and I can start a career. Till then let's hope Matt stays well and whole!
5 comments:
I know what you mean about loving school. I wish I could keep going all the time. At least I get to take a couple of classes every 5 years in order to keep up my certification!
I love how passionate you are about education and learning! You're a smart lady and I can't wait till you can begin YOUR graduate/professional degree(s). LOVE YA! (p.s. did you notice I am commenting under MY profile? Yup, i've updated and taken the steps necessary to blog and comment for myself. :-) Aren't I so aw-hum?)
hehe, I feel this way too- I truly did get a degree in something I love, and hope I can use it- but so many other things spark my interest- especially since I have the time now to dabble in talents and hobbies after a many year absence. Maybe we can get our second degree in the same decade too??? hehe
You would be great at any of them! Your kids are lucky to have such a smart mama. Thanks again for last night. We had a great time!
I definitely know what you mean about school. I love it SO much... I don't believe that I'll ever be completely finished! And I'm sure you'll figure out just what you need to do :)
Post a Comment