I hope you blew your nose before you took this picture!
Love, Love, Love this picture! My baby will do that to Lance but not me. I guess his nose is really big or something. Well, he probably just encourages it more that I do. I love the look on your face. Priceless!
hehehehhehehe
Haha, I still can't believe that you guys have another cute little baby. Must be a busy busy life for you guys.
Shannon, You're so stinkin cute and funny!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I hope you blew your nose before you took this picture!
Love, Love, Love this picture! My baby will do that to Lance but not me. I guess his nose is really big or something. Well, he probably just encourages it more that I do. I love the look on your face. Priceless!
hehehehhehehe
Haha, I still can't believe that you guys have another cute little baby. Must be a busy busy life for you guys.
Shannon, You're so stinkin cute and funny!
Post a Comment