Kids fight and play. Babies cry. Dishes and laundry always need to be done. That's life. I'll be able to go to school sometime soon. We will be able to move from this god-forsaken apartment complex in 6 months. And one day we will have a salary so we can get financing for a second car.
As Elder Scott said during is address at Matt's graduation: "Smile. Everyone has problems, but nobody wants to know yours."
6 comments:
Shannon,
You have been on my mind lately. I have wanted to badly to have a friend to talk about Mochingjay with me!!
I totally understand your "pity party" it sounds just like me when I get tired of the college life. Grab a book! Escape, that is my therapy!
I love a good pity party! I know what you mean about the second car! It really is vital with kids. We feel cramped in our townhome and I feel a glimmer of hope knowing that someday we'll have a bigger place (hopefully.) I love that quote by Elder Scott. I will definitely have to remember that this week!
Keep up the good fight! You are a fabulous woman and mother and you are doing so much good in the world!
Hang in there Shannon! Tomorrow is a new day. On my down days I felt really lifted up by Sister Beck's talk called "Mothers Who Know" Your three little guys are so lucky to have a mama like you. I hope you let me know if there is anything I can do to help you!
Oh. . .I don't like those days. . .I just had one the other day. . .I'm sorry! I wish I was there to hug you and we could go to coldstone and eat away our troubles! LOVE and MISS you!
I wish I was next door still so the kiddos could just come over and distract mine! Darn stuff. Suppossedly someday we will miss it, but I am not so sure...
Yes, I have that party myself about once a month. But then I remember. Usually the party is because I forgot.
Post a Comment