About 80% clear, with 20% haze.
That's how I feel like life is right now. Everything is meeting expectations, but nothing is standing out.
My room is really clean, but the bed isn't made.
The livingroom is picked up, except for the pile of toys in the chair.
The kitchen is wiped down, expect for the oven range.
I'm getting errands completed, but it's taking a lot longer than I want.
I want to blog, but I'm not feeling very inspired.
I'm pretty good with parenting, expect for those few impatient moments that seem to ruin the whole day.
Grr... We're into 6 weeks with Matt being gone. I'm in a rut. I keep thinking that I need to get more "things," that the "things" are going to help me be more motivated--to help me and the boys be better. It's not true.
I need to sit down, list what I need to accomplish, and do them!! Work with what I have!! Live life to the fullest!! Passion, I need PASSION, for crying out loud!!
I also watch "The Great Gatsby" 1970 version with Robert Redford. Brad Pitt has to be his clone. The end.
1 comment:
Find your passion girl then blog about it.
Post a Comment