Tuesday me and the boys went "into town" a bit--we looked around in some stores, and then the boys played hard at a restaurant's play area.
Also on Tuesday me and my mom went to the Relief Society activity (women's church group), and the boys came along and played in the church's gym. I learned a lot about gardening, and I'm pumped about doing a winter garden while I'm living in Coastal Georgia!
But the boys' play got a little wild, and Isaac bumped Eli in the back, and Eli smashed into a chair. He got a HUGE knot on his forehead. The forehead knot then drained into his face.
Here's some pictures of the boys at the kitchen table for a day or two... Check out Eli's face. Having thin blood (aspirin daily regiment) does a wonder!
(PS, My sister got engaged! I'm so pumped! I think they're going to be great together.
So that means me and her are growing out our hair together. Say hello to my "helmet hair" for the next few, um, weeks? Don't know when it's going to grown out of the stage. Hope to have it mid neck on the big day. And I think my sister will have her's below her shoulders--that's big for her! "Happy hair" thoughts going her way.)
![]() |
| I don't know. Maybe he had a ouch on his thumb? |
![]() |
| There's a lot of bruising even after these pictures. It's pretty amazing. Poor thing! |
Wednesday and Thursday my mom took the boys out to places to play, since it was all rainy and cold.
Wednesday night, there is a funny story:
Mom wakes up at 3am with Titus butt naked in her bathroom. "I pee myself," he says. She grabs a shirt and diaper, and put him in bed with her.
In the morning Mom tells me about their adventure, and I start to clean up while Mom leaves for work. I look around for his wet pjs and blanket, they are not in his bed. Instead what's on his bed is a towel and a bathmat--looks like he tried to clean up his mess. I go into the laundry room, look into the washing machine (the door being open) and there are Titus' blanket and pjs. Responsible child.
Titus is actually really responsible and able for a not-even-3 year old.
Look, he put this band-aide on all by himself!
My dad was out of town a lot this week, but came home on Thursday.
Me and my parents were able to go out to the Birmingham Temple Friday night, which was a lot of fun. It's like a date with my parents!
Today (Saturday) was spent doing lots of fun. Which I'll post about later.



















1 comment:
Aww, little tiny Titus is so smart and helpful! hehe, and BOY poor boy Eli! WOW! Sounds like a wonderful time (but is there any other kind?) with the McDaniels.
Post a Comment