Bug spray, sun screen, and honeysuckle. These 3 things make me really, really happy. Yes, bug spray. Yes, sun screen. Yes, honeysuckle.
Oh, honeysuckle, how I've missed you! Such a beautiful scent, such a lovely bloom, and such a sweet taste.
I'm excited to announce that there is a vine of honeysuckle that grows in the bushes beside our home. For the last week I've been happily enjoying the scent, bloom, and taste.
For those who may not be honeysuckle savvy, this is my "How To" on how to eat one:
- Pick a golden aged flower
- Gently pinch the bottom
- Pull down pistil
- Drink in the nectar of life!
Also, humidity is doing wonders to my growing out hair. Love it.
1 comment:
Honeysuckle is the only plant that I demand be planted in any of our houses for this exact reason.
The smell brings back memories of my father who used to call me his honey suckle due to my name meaning honey.
Makes me a little sad but more happy. I LOVE honeysuckle and it's too bad if Dru doesn't cause he knows better than to even look at it wrong............I don't demand much, but this plant is one I'll never compromise on.
Post a Comment