Saturday, October 5, 2013

So September Happened :: Roommate Shannon


This move without Matt has made September a complete blur.  I'm a little shocked that it's already the end of the month, and I'm a little shocked that the last time I blogged was 2 weeks ago.

To not make one huge blog post covering all of September, I'm going to break it up sections at a time, each post being labeled "So September Happened."  I hope, hope, hope, hope that once I'm caught up I'll be able to keep the blog updated at least 2 times a week--just like I was once able to do.

Here we go!

.................

BIG MOMENT!
Shannon had just submitted all
her applications for PT school 
Here's some big news:  I got a roommate, and her name is Shannon!  Nope, not talking about myself, she's a real person and she's really here with me and the boys!

It kinda all worked out cool, but the short answer is:
--Shannon needed a place to stay for a few months
--I had room and no husband
--She moved in

She'll be here till Matt is home.  Till then we are staying up till 2 am making cinnamon rolls and trying to consistently jog.   Good times all around.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...