Friday, October 11, 2013

So September Happened :: Soccer Season for ALL the Boys


This move without Matt has made September a complete blur.  I'm a little shocked that it's already in October.

To not make one huge blog post covering all of September, I'm going to break it up sections at a time, each post being labeled "So September Happened."  I hope, hope, hope, hope that once I'm caught up I'll be able to keep the blog updated at least 2 times a week--just like I was once able to do.

Here we go!

......................

This year instead of doing the Y league, we are doing the community club.  It's awesome!!  So much better.
Isaac's doing a lot better than last year.  He's not crying, for one.  PLUS!! He got two goals the other night!  Yay!!   He's really enjoying being part of this team.  His coach is super kind and chill, just what Isaac needs.  And there are some super stars on his team, so Isaac really enjoys playing with them.

The two littles are part of the Lil Kickers.  They don't have games, but they each got a ball, shirt, and shin guards.  I practice with them, and I'm learning a lot!  I don't know really one toot about soccer, haha.

When my parents were here for Isaac's birthday/finishing the move weekend, they were able to come to a game.  Cool to be in a place were at least some family can visit.   Just a few more weeks are left in the season.  (I'm kind of ready for it to be over, to tell the truth.  Oh so tired of doing this all by myself.)


First game... "How to do I kick, again?"


Yay!  Lil Kickers! 


How the boys entertain themselves at games. 



"Go DRAGONS!"



Going to get their picture taken!  (Which I did not purchase)





Isaac standing between the two super-stars. 




Nice miss, man!

This isn't our coach, but he's super awesome.
A large Englishman, super funny and super serious about soccer--or "football."
I was like, "Oh... This is an actual, real live, soccer fan!"

The night after two goals and two amazing throw-in assists! 


"Trust the Gorton's fishermen!"
The lil boys have a blast running around during Isaac's games and practice.  So. Much. FUN!! 

1 comment:

Kristina said...

You are amazing! Three boys in soccer?! Man, it was rough having two, but you did all three! You are my hero!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...