Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bitten and Smitten

Mr. Eli got the first bites of season. Behold, the wrath of the fire-ant!








The bite of a fire-ant hurts, I mean, HURTS! But he thought they were kind of cool. Before we came out to Bama, Isaac and his Nana were talking about bugs and how ants are "nice bugs." "Well," I said, "there are some ants that bite and are not too nice." Isaac has been afraid of all of Bama's ants since that talk. He kills every ant he sees.


And we are smitten. Disney's Tangled, heard of it? Yeah, me and my boys watch it almost everyday. My doing, of course. But they are totally on board. Their wives will one day thank me... I hope.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

My boys have a favorite Disney princess already. That would be Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. I've had to tell them the difference several times between a prince and a princess. Now Anders wants to be Princes Phillip instead of the princess. I call that progress.

Kinley said...

We love Tangled too. You and Matt take such great pictures. I love the little moment of Eli looking at his foot. Dang fire ants though, way to rid the world of evil one ant at a time Isaac! I hope you are enjoying your time with your family! Give that sweet mamma of yours a hug for me! Then tell her to give you one for me too! We miss you guys, Tanner still tells all his friends about his best friend Isaac that he lived by, but he moved to Boise... It is sweet. Love ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...