Monday, June 13, 2011

Titus' Birthday

To sum up: It's his birthday and he can cry if he wants to.

That's right, Titus didn't want cake. None, zip, zero. It was a little disappointing, but we had a fun time nonetheless. Matt watched the whole thing through Skype (he's in Boise, mind you), and the boys had fun running around eating cake and talking to Daddy.

Though around 8:30 pm I gave Titus some cake. I mean, you can't have a birthday and have no cake!! So there are two parts to his party. The day with crying, and the night with smiles and yummy cake. I must say Titus did enjoy the present opening... and so did his brothers.

Birthday happiness:

Eli upset that he can't put his fingers in the cake

Titus holding on for dear life, for he was scared of the candle!

And he didn't want cake...



3 hours later, he was ready for cake.

He cleaned his plate, and was happy!

Well, that was fun! Maybe next year he'll be on board with all the birthday fair.

Oh, wait, some stats:
Weight... somewhere around 17 pounds
Height... yeah, I don't know. Tall enough to stand and put his head between my knees.
Teeth... 8! 4 on top, and 4 on bottom.
Walking... nope! He is a little wiggly, so I think it will be a while.
Personality... He is a ball of fun! A pretty content, happy child.
Favorite food... grapes, refried beans, cookies, yogurt. Really anything right now.
Favorite toy... balls. Bouncy balls he can throw around, run after, then put in his mouth.

Happy birthday Titus Boy!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

So, so fun. Can't believe he didn't want cake for so long. Each kid is so different, aren't they?

Dana Scarbrough said...

I'm really glad you learned from the blue cake experience---though that was so fun to watch! I'm sure this was easier to clean up after! What a silly boy you have.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...