We are home.
We got in Tuesday night.
It was a wonderful week trip, but it's great to be back with the kids.
When I figure out how to work this new camera I'll do more posts... prolly like 3 different ones.
But real quick, I want to thank all the wonderful people for helping us put this "vacation" together.
Darren and Deanne for watching our boys for a whole week!
Cam and Nickee for letting us stay with them in Vegas, then getting us tickets to The Phantom of the Opera.
Michelle and Trevor for letting us stay with them in Phoenix, feeding us, taking pictures during our crazy race.
Marcie and Tyson for letting us stay with them in Lubbock, feeding us, and letting us hold their newborn!
3 comments:
Way to start the year out right with a "trip of love." HAHA! Glad you had fun- and survived!
Glad you made it back!
After hearing you got to take a week vacation WITHOUT kids I told Judd we had to do that...as soon as Oliver is done breastfeeding.
Post a Comment