Sunday, January 8, 2012

Spoilt

That's what I'm feeling right now. Totally and completely spoiled.

Matt's break from school is long, like a month, and we still have a week and a half till he goes back. Me and the boys get to have him all to ourselves all day... no night classes for the Masters program, no ROTC day classes, no early PT classes, and no crazy e-mail sessions with either ROTC, ARMY, or Masters people that takes hours long.

It's nice. Real nice.

Next semester is going to be, thankfully and hopefully, the lest stressful out of all the 4 semesters. We are talking 13 credit hours... that's it! Just 13, and only 5 of those are Masters! His first two semesters were 18 credits, and this previous semester was 17. (This is also why he did summer school. Those 6 credits took a lot off his/our shoulder(s) for this last year.)

40 to 50 hours a week, that's all we are looking at. I'm very excited! And you know what? I don't feel bad about it one bit... 60-70 hour weeks for the last year and a half has exhausted us both, especially with these 3 boys to care and look after.

Only Wednesday and Thursday nights are going to be take up! I get my Tuesday back!
"Hello Relief Society Meetings, Hello Girls-Night-Out! I've missed you."

AND! Matt's enlistment with Idaho ARMY National Guard ends in May. The weekends are almost back! Happy dances, all around.

..................................

And can I just say that the family time we are spending together has been so wonderful? Well, it is. Lots of running around. Lots of laughter. Lots of playing games and music.

3 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

Yes, graduate school takes the life out of you, but those long breaks make it worth while and give a little back! Enjoy!

Sarah said...

Yay. Yay. Yay!

Sha nay nay said...

You won't know what to do with yourselves! ...Or maybe you will! :) Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...