Friday, August 2, 2013

We're Back!

Oh, yes.  We made it back to the southeast, and the humidity slapped us in the face!  Good bye, dry air... We miss you so!
The airplane rides to Bama were fine.  Titus actually napped for an hour (awesome!).  Eli tried to sleep but couldn't get comfortable, and Isaac talked away to strangers the whole time.
I'm really looking forward to traveling with Matt.  Taking 3 boys into an airport bathroom is a nightmare.  They hate it, I hate, we all hate.  But it must be done!  Safety first!

The boys stayed in Bama for a week and a half, and I was able to get a personal trip to Georgia by myself!  Wow, thanks Grammie and Gramps!  The boys loved staying with their grandparents, and I loved having 5 days to myself.  (It was really weird.  I like took naps and everything!)

We've been in Georgia for 5 days now.  We've had good moments and bad moments.  The boys really love all their toys, but we are all missing the extra little help from family.  

I'm trying my best to keep up on this blog, but it's all falling out of my head!!









 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good luck Shannon.
I HATED the airport alone with my kids. All my good energy is coming your way for this next period.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...