Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Our Family Photos with Matt's Sister

Guys, we are so lucky to have so much talent in our families.  It's so awesome to say: "Don't buy us anything for Christmas or birthday, just PLEASE take our pictures!"  Matt's sister Marcie did that for us this Christmas.  (To visit Marcie Meredith Photography click HERE)  Well it was actually her idea to do the photos for a gift, but we had NO problem with that idea :)

I really can't decide which ones to share or not to share, so I'm putting them all up here.
We were able to take them in a park in Downtown Savannah, and pretty much have the place to ourselves.  It was a chilly morning, but we were able to do get it all done in less than 30 minutes.  Titus was about to have a come-apart at the end, but luckily his photos still portray the happy boy he usually is.

I also dressed us in Florida Sate University themed colors on purpose ;)  We did a Boise State University color themed photos already, and since FSU was going to the National Championship this year it was my turn, haha.  I don't think the colors are too contrived--just a hint of Seminole Nation!  Go NOLES!  (Click HERE to see the Boise family photos.)





The dog wanted to join our family.  Sorry, pup!
































2 comments:

Melissa said...

Beautiful.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I love them all- but especially the last two of you and Matt! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...