Friday, December 5, 2014

Mine and Matt's Anniversary Photo Session

This summer when we all went to Canada Matt's sister, Marcie, asked if me and Matt would like a little styled shoot of our own.  We were like, "Um… YES."  
Marcie dressed and coordinated us, and styled us pretty.  It was really fun, I have to say.  And a great way to commemorate our upcoming 10 year wedding anniversary!
We love Marcie, her big heart, and her sweet skills with FILM (not digital!)!
Also, Husband Matt is still smoking hot.

AND.  If you don't want to scroll through all of these, there is a great condensed version on Style Me Pretty CANADA blog!!  Really fun to have these prints posted on their site :)  click HERE 
















































1 comment:

Melissa said...

You might think matts smokin hot but I'm pretty sure he reckons you're pretty smokin hot. Great pics guys. I'd love a Christmas card from you guys for my fridge.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...