Monday, April 5, 2010

The Boys Only Club!

So... 

this is Matt writing if anyone is wondering.
  
I figured I should put a post up about my happenings these past few days with the boys and me.  It has been a compilation of many things: laughing, playing, wrestling, crying, not sleeping, exhausting... and just about anything else one may be able to think of that a 3 and half and (one) year old can come up with to destroy their father.  

But nevertheless and notwithstanding it has been fun and enjoyable experience. I love our boys!

I'm rather excited that Shannon was and is able to get time away from us - both boys and I guess me included too - for a whole 5 days.  She deserves to have a good time.  Especially at the Final Four!  I am however very ready for her to be home and I know for a fact that our little ones are needing her love, the love that only their mama can bring.  All the boys in this home sure miss her.  She is able to comfort each and every one of us in ways that Dad just can't.  :-)  So here are a few pictures of what we've been up to this last few days...

Eli's natural hair.

Isaac's "Aw-hum" new black jet and Eli making a mess.  :-)




Easter Morning!
Finding Eggs!

Playing with the awesome new blocks the Easter Bunny brought.
Isaac, Me, and Eli - Easter Morning 4/4/10.
It has been a fun and tiresome time with the boys.  We've played hard and cried hard.  Go big or go home as we'd like to say.  Easter was fun and the boys continue to grow, develop, and interact more and more as each day passes.  We're enjoying our time together, but look forward to Tuesday night at 9:30pm when the love of our lives gets home.  

Until then... 
Love you Shannon and have a blast at the Championship Game!

2 comments:

Helen said...

Such a sweet post Matt. You are a good Dad, and husband! 4 days can be a long time with out the Mom.

Dana Scarbrough said...

YAY for good Dads! However, I have one correction- Shannon still has ONE boy to take care of, but I'm glad she got a BIG AWESOME break! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...