Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Isaac and Eli Discuss Titus' Terror

One morning the two older boys come and sit on my bed, and start to compare Titus wounds.  Titus has discovered his teeth and how to use these teeth to his advantage.  Isaac and Eli are not fans, for they are the recipients of Titus' terror. 

Here's the scoop: Titus is tired, so tired of being pushed around.  He is not going to stand for it anymore!  Isaac got his Titus bite in an Old Navy store when he was pulling Titus away from a ladder.  Eli got his bite from Titus when he was trying to keep Titus from going outside.









I love their morning faces. 




2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

I think you need a chew toy (other than your older two) for Titus! Poor boys- yet, how long was he expected to take it as the youngest? Funny boys!

Nate and Kim said...

Ahhh, Shannon that's crazy! I guess that's what life is like when you have three boys in the mix. Titus is just letting his older brothers know he's not to be messed with.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...