Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Wacky Weekend

Yeah.  It was weird.

Saturday was nice outside, but way windy.  And our babysitter had to cancel because she got sick, so we went out with the boys but it wasn't that fun.  And nobody seemed to have a lot of energy.

Saturday highlights:
I ran 9.6 miles, with up and down hills at a 10 minute per mile pace--pretty proud actually.  Matt studied. Eli's eye became a wonder overnight.  Titus fell a lot.  And Isaac wanted to be naked all day.








On Sunday morning Matt left at 6:30 for the George C. Marshall award/seminar in Virginia, I made some cupcakes before the boys woke up, planned out my lesson, then got everyone ready. But I was still late for church. And the sacrament meeting went WAY long, so the Bishop decided to cancel the last hour, so there was no primary and my lesson wasn't used. Weird.

Sunday afternoon was nice.  Me and the boys watched a movie together, ate popcorn, then had some lovely outside time.  The boys ran around our little neighbor friend who is Titus' age and an only child.  The father of this child is a Korean that grew up in Florida, had some college days at Auburn, and is now a sushi chef in Boise. Later that night he dropped off some asian influenced short-ribs--which me and the boys devoured.
That night we talked to Matt on the phone,  I put the boys down, then I went to be around 10pm and had a great sleep.

Also I dressed us up for church with color! I went color crazy with the boys. It was fun, and I like how it turned out.  I took little snippets of me... well as much as the 50mm would allow.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...