Thursday, April 5, 2012
Truthfully...
... Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the internet world. Too many crafty blogs to look at, too many delicious recipes to try, too many "perfect" moments Im supposed to create.
I'm doing my best, you know? So if me and my boys our in our pjs till 4pm, and we only eat popcorn and Easter candy, that's okay. I'll make yummy bread tomorrow. And clean the house really well. And do all those errands.
I like me.
I like my likes, and I'm okay with my dislikes. If I don't really see another "me" out there, then... Well, I have to be okay with that. I am who I am.
And, truthfully, I hope to be okay with that someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a fabulous mom and such a great friend. My family is blessed to know yours. I don't see another you out there either which is nothing but a compliment!
Post a Comment