Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Crazy Boys

I was downstairs, saw something out of the corner of my eye, but had to quickly use the restroom before I could process what I saw--a small blue something fall outside.  Isaac comes down the stairs and says, "Oh... so the boys might be throwing things out the window.  I think they are.  And I don't think it is a good idea."

I ran upstairs, and sure enough, the screen is popped out and Eli and Titus are having a grand old time throwing blocks and stuffed animals out the window.  Scared me to death, but quickly got the camera anyway.







Later that evening there was a rainbow... I'll take it as a good omen that though these boys are crazy, and will do crazy things, they will be okay.  I hope! 







May their lives be full of adventure!




3 comments:

Natalie said...

So good to see you and the boys today! That would freak me out! Glad it was all just in good fun. Cool rainbow.

Melissa said...

Glad no one was hurt.
Boys will be boys right?
Wish I could've been at the park with you guys.
I'm bummed.

Dana Scarbrough said...

I try to never open Caleb's window- it just freaks me out too much!! Glad they're alright.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...