I'm sitting here, eating Matt's homemade cookies like there's no tomorrow. Oh my, so yum! I think that's a new tradition which is starting: Matt comes home on the weekend, makes chocolate chip cookies, and then when he leave I plow them down! Not the best way to deal with him leaving, but it does seem to calm me down--which is always great. I'll try to run it all off anyway. I figured out a way to get in some mileage with all the boys! Stuff 'em all in the toddler trailer (which is also a running stroller). Add an iPad full of Tom&Jerry, we we're set! Got in 12 miles this last week, hope to get closer to 20 this week... Just trying to work it in. See, I can jog Isaac to school, which round trip is 3.5 miles. Do that at least once everyday, plus some extra run time with just Eli and Titus and BOOM-BABY!
Okay, about the new due. Yup, I got one. And I love it!
My head of hair was driving me up the wall. Seriously. It's hot here, but it is really humidity which is so oppressive.
I kept looking at Anne Hathaway, with her shorn head, so envious of the brunette beauty. I told Matt what I was thinking about doing, and he said, "Yeah! Do it!"
So here I am, all done. It's pretty great.
(Though on Wednesday I'm having someone come over to my home to help me figure out my hair. I think I want to go shorter in areas, it's a little too poofy in a couple spots --and I need to know if my cowlicks will let me do that.)
I keep thinking about who I can be for Halloween. The possibilities are endless! Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang, Charlie Chaplin, etc.

3 comments:
Looks great girlfriend.
Good luck with the running.
You would look beautiful in any haircut! Holy Cow! Just a little Jealousy talking over here.
Wow! Looks great. You can totally pull this off!
Post a Comment