Saturday, November 17, 2012

Edible Eggs

"I'm hungry, Mom!" whines Isaac.
"Okay, Dude, dinner isn't going to be for another hour.  Wanna try a fried egg?" I ask, hoping agains hope.
"Yeah, sure." Isaac replies.

I make him some "egg squares" and pray that he'll at least try them.  And try them he does!  And he loves them.  *insert angels signing here*




"Mom, we're hungry," says Isaac.
"I'm on top of it!" I say, "and lay out some hard boiled eggs."

Isaac enjoys the egg white, Eli is willing to try the yoke.  Success in my book! 




Slowly but surly my boys are starting to try and like other things.  Like asparagus, peas, broccoli, and green beans!  

Hardly any complaints now come during dinner.  It seemed like (for years!) every evening it was a fist fight of wills.  
I'm glad we're all chilling out!  


What should the boys try next?



2 comments:

Dana Scarbrough said...

pomegranates and califlower! What about pumpernickel bread? That could be fun! ;)Go boys! Eggs are a hard one to tackle!

Shannon said...

hey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...