Monday, November 12, 2012

Phone Pictures :: Shannon's :: Summer 2009-March2012

We got our "super sweet" phones during the summer of 2009.  Oh yes, people, I'm talking about some sort of BlackBerry.  Jealous much?  Yeah... I didn't think so. 

So we still have these phones.  Though I've had mine replaced 1 or 3 times.  Matt's been pretty consistent with his.  Which number are you on, honey?  Numero 2?  He takes care of his own.  

Been wanting to upload pictures from the phones for a while.  What better night to work on it than this one?  I'm completely hopped up on Diet Dr. Pepper + I had a 2 hour nap today.  

.......

This first installment is from my phone.   What a crazy time.  But also, especially looking back, one which was really uncomplicated.

-Matt goes to school, finishes his undergraduate, applies for graduate school. 
-Isaac is 2, then turns 3. 
-Eli is recovering from his surgeries. 
-Shannon finds out she's pregnant with baby #3.  

See?  Simple. ;)  

I actually do think it was, though.  Lots of time together as a family.  Matt was home a lot, Isaac hadn't started pre-school, and we could all just hang out together and play.  Or eat.  Or watch TV.  
I've also realized, now looking back, that I really liked our small little town-home in Rexburg, ID.  Pretty easy to maintain and decorate.   




After Eli's second surgery.  Bout 5 months old, sometime in August. 
Visiting Matt on BYU-I's campus.


Isaac and friends playing around in the complex.

At Nana's house, playing with Nana's toys.







Hotel stay in SLC.  Going to go to Bama for a few weeks!
Or was it a month?






Eli eating pasta at Grammie's home.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...