Happy Turkey Day, everyone!
And since we're are speaking about birds, let's talk about the Studly Boys and what me and Matt consider them to be in very general terms of the Aves Class.
It started with Eli, when he just couldn't get out of a bad mood.
"Son," I laughed, "you are one Angry Bird!"
"I NOT! I ELI! I NOT ANGRY BIRD!" screamed Eli.
"Yes, Dude, you sure enough are," I reply.
Then I started to think about Titus and his little self. That child is lovable, but always needing something--especially food. Hmmm... I think I shall pass my nick-name from my parents to him. Baby Bird!
I was telling Matt about Angry Bird and Baby Bird (with Angry Bird yelling at me: "I not Angry Bird! I Eli!"), and asked Matt what he thought about Isaac. With hardly any hesitation Matt said, "Giant Bald Bird!" Oh yes, the bird from one from Matt's favorite YouTube videos.
I think it works really well. Isaac is great at grabbing onto his brothers and scaring them to death! And he loves Bald Eagles.
Yup, this is what we do for fun: give our children nicknames and compare them to birds. Please tell me we're not the only ones!



No comments:
Post a Comment