Wednesday, November 7, 2012

We Be Tired

Oh goodness, even before the time change I was exhausted.   For some reason I stayed up till 1am one night (oh that's right, the Halloween treat disaster--I just spelled disaster without the help of spell check!!  First time... EVER!), then another night I stayed up close to mid-night trying to get the Thanksgiving Tree together.

So going into the weekend my sleep batteries were sub-level.  And that, my friends, is not good for Mrs. Shannon.
Two clues that my sleep deprived-ness was getting too low:
- "I got to go put the bed's clothes on...  Wait, I mean I got to go put the sheets on the bed."
-  "I just found the TV remote on the passenger seat of the 4Runner.  Oops."


Since Sunday morning Titus has been pretty positive he needs to wake up around 5:30am.  Or 4:15am.  But mostly 5:30am.
The other boys follow suit.
They are loving the extra time to play in the morning.

I've been enforcing some pretty strict nap-times around here.  Mainly for myself.  I'm getting some great naps, ones that when I wake up I don't even know where I am!  Fabulous.
But the 2 little ones are also needing the great naps, too.  (I'm not being mean!)  Today's nap time was 11:30am, and they are still asleep almost 3 hours later.

I lay Titus on the top bunk.  He knows it's serious when I do this!
This picture remind anyone else about this post?  
Those eye lashes should be illegal.  

Isaac, on the other hand, is not getting any extra sleep time.  
I wonder when, and how bad, he'll crash.  When he starts screaming at me like a pterodactyl (I did NOT spell pterodactyl right on my first try, but I know it started with a "p!"), then I'll know for sure he's hit his wall.  


Oh sleep.  I love thee.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...