Thursday, April 18, 2013

Starting to Clear

Hey guys,
So I'm back, and I'm blogging about it.  Thanks Melissa for the your words!  Helping me get a jump start on things.


Tonight I painted and hung art up.

This little mountain art piece is now up in the living room.  Happy mountains!




Then I printed off some owls, put them in frames, and hung them up. 



Okay, now I just need to figure out what to do with these walls.  Do you think the clock is in the right area?  Should I flank the main entry-way with two matching art pieces?  (Like the where the temple pic is... know what I'm saying??  Is it late?  I think so.  Brain no work.)




And then this is the tv/window side of the room... Is it done??  


Okay, passion is coming back!  And I'm being held accountable by the blog!  Love you guys!



5 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm useless with decorating but I LOVE your mountains and I LOVE those owls. So wonderful...........show us what you decided to do.

Natalie said...

Looks great! I really love the frames for the owls.

jezebel said...

my opinions: leave the clock (WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT, THAT THING IS SWEET!) Flank the entry, and maybe to complete the tv area, you could put a shelf above the tv with some little knick knackies and one giant family picture. not TOOOOO giant, but like an 8x10 or the next size up (which i don't know what that is.) or some kind of garland thingy in the corner where the desk is (im obsessed with garlands. which is why i just got back from the dollar store and am going to attempt a tissue paper garland.)

ok enough rambling from ME TOO!

jezebel said...

also i really like your little gallery wall. why do i feel like mine just always SUCK!?

Sarah said...

You have always been an excellent home decorator! I love your style. Have fun finishing or not finishing it up, as the case may be.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...