Sunday, June 5, 2011

Picture Post

Been in Bama for almost 2 weeks, and haven't posted any pictures. So here is a heaping helping of us! In photo form!

(I'm working on my parents' PC instead of our Mac, and I'm having to relearn blogger. Any tips would be welcome. (Our Mac apparently has been dropped one too many times by Eli, and no longer understands that it has a battery.))

Titus and Uncle Tom


Backyard fun, Aunt Ashley and Isaac


Isaac and Eli checking out the new toys


Titus and cousin Luke enjoying a ride through the garden













Me and one of my favorite teachers! This lady taught me how to write.



Me and my sisters... Thanks Kara for the shirts :)



Cousin Luke and Uncle Mark



Sister Madison on her high school graduation day






Titus and Cousin Luke enjoying the Alabama from the inside, where there is AC!



4 generation picture



Isaac and Titus checking out the garden





Sprinkler time? Yes!



Naked baby!



Parents put on a birthday party for all the boys.

Titus insisted on being finger feed his cupcake by Gramps.



Cousin Luke, however, literally dove into his





Eli loved his cupcake







But poor Isaac wasn't feeling well. We finally figured out it was an ear infection. Poor dude, he had almost four days of this.



But he perked up when he saw his gift



A JEEP!









Alright, I think I'm caught up.

Again if anyone has any pointers on how to get this PC to do what I want to do (like put pictures side by side) please let me know!


THE END.

4 comments:

Helen said...

What fun for you guys to be all together, seriously a blessing! Your parents yard looks like a greed wonderland, I want to come visit ;)!

Helen said...

green...not greed...duh, Helen.

Your Husband said...

WOW! They look so grow'd up already. :-) Miss you guys. Love the pics!

Dana Scarbrough said...

They're gettin some good raisin down in Bama I see. When you figure out how to get them side by side let me know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...