... Is very literal here in coastal Georgia.
I know many people are getting all cozy and snug next to a fire, drinking hot chocolate, and wearing ugly sweaters; however, we are not.
October (around hurricane Sandy time) was our cold month--the lows were in the 30s and the highs were in the 50s. Pretty serious ;) I'm not sure what's happened, though. November/December has forgotten that it's supposed to be winter--or maybe these parts never cool off? The low tonight is 61, and today's high was around 75.
And not that I'm complaining! It's just something to get used to. And shoot, we are loving playing outside. Year round, baby! Just what this mama asked for... Take a look at my sweet BlackBerry photos, and see:
![]() |
| Saturday Matt, Isaac, and Eli had a ton of fun in the yard. Titus wasn't feeling well, so sat on my lap and ate a banana. |
And the creatures are coming back, too. Many, many lizards are crawling all over the house.
And I think I'm gonna have to mow the lawn tomorrow!

















1 comment:
Looks like great times! I am jelous you can play outside. We have had some COLD days!
Post a Comment