I'm eating a double chocolate cheesecake at 9 in the morning. So I'm doing really well! Haha!
Matt's been gone coming up on two weeks, and I'm starting to understand our rhythm and how all this will work.
The boys aren't waking up too early since THE TIME CHANGE, so my morning schedule is kind of off, but other than that things are going smooth.
Me and the two little boys do errands while Isaac's at school, then we pick Isaac up around 3, dinner is served between 4:30 and 5, we clean up the house, and then get ready for bed.
After the boys are down (like @ 7pm), I start to get ready to do a work. That's right guys, I've started P90X. Which has been great. I'm on week 3 right now, without missing a day! I don't go too hard core, but do what I can. This isn't the first time I've done the program, but last time I made it only to week 6... But I started to go crazy--since I wasn't sleep through the night at the time it was really hard (Titus was just like 7 or 8 months old). It's a 13 week program, and the last day of it will put me finishing the day before me and the boys leave for Idaho. Hear that?! I'm going to Idaho for a month! Fun! (June 2 thru July 9.)
After I do the program I get ready for bed. I usually wear Matt's clothes to bed. Is that sad? I read some, then write in my journal--I've only missed one day since Matt has left.
I do better with a schedule, I've realized. So far everything is going well. *fingers crossed*



5 comments:
Sounds great Shannon. I hope things continue to go well. Good luck with the exersizing. It'll help make you feel better. I'm just in awe of you. I'd sleep in Dru's clothes and probably cry a little then go to sleep. You are one strong woman. Love you can't wait to see you in June.
You're an inspiration! Keep going strong. Robby tried p90 x in law school and didn't finish. Then he did it again with the diet, finished it, and basically that with running caused him to lose 50 lbs. it's hard core stuff. I hope it will help me lose may baby weight after # 3.
Shannon! Sooo I met you forever ago at Marcie's baby shower in Boise and I've been blog stalking you somewhat regularly ever since :). (I'm friends with Helen and found your blog through hers). I totally think we should be fast friends though - moms with three boys have to stick together!!
SOunds like you're going strong! Always good to have schedule with out a crazy structure to every minute of the day- sounds like you've got it covered! :)
Post a Comment