Sometimes when I look at my kids I see them as something else. Lately it's been baby chicks and bear cubs. I think it's because of their hair cuts, and the image of ducks is especially strong when all three are lined up together... and bear cubs when they are wild! (Spring also helps with the imagery. Everything is so fresh and new!)
baby chicks eating cereal
baby bear cubs wrestling with daddy bear on mama bear's bed
baby chicks look through books together on a bathroom floor
baby bear cubs playing in water, enjoying Boise's Spring warmth
3 comments:
I totally understand! I have been calling the girls "little ducks" for weeks!! ha ha I'm glad you are all doing well!
I love you're eating area.
It's fantastic.
I still need to send you that recipe.
I haven't forgotten.
I love those snap shots of the boys....those will be great to look back on someday.
Post a Comment